Get ready, here's a rundown of the changes: If you are currently selling units, either off the...
MEET MORE PEOPLE >
Units Titles and Incorporated Societies (for property)
Management Rights/Hotel Leases
Denise is a leading expert in property law. She has a wealth of knowledge complemented by a true passion for property and people. She is smart, pragmatic and sensible and focuses on outcomes for her clients.
Denise has been a director at AlexanderDorrington since 2007. She enjoys leading her team to deliver successful projects and outcomes.
- Residential developments including 7 stage 600 lots and 5 stage 300 lots
- Redevelopment of mixed use building to enable retail to be converted to residential units and sold
- Sale and purchase of commercial properties including industrial, retail and office
- Leasing and property advice for a national retailer with 21 stores in New Zealand
- CORT Community Housing joint venture with ACC and development programme
- Development programme for NZ Living which to date has delivered 287 apartments at Otahuhu, Onehunga and Northcote and 204 under development in Tamaki and Northcote.
- Hotel acquisitions in Wellington, Christchurch, Queenstown and Auckland and assisting with all legal issues for this accommodation manager with over 500 rooms under management across 13 properties nationally
- NZS3910 and NZS3916 Contracts for apartments, industrial buildings
1999 (England and Wales)
University of Auckland
Property Council Auckland – Events Committee Member
you might not know
She worked in London for 6 years, including 1 year in house for a construction company
She loves skiing, reading and wine
Her most intrepid adventures include a 3 week car rally from Morocco to The Gambia and 4 months backpacking in South America
We're all excited to move to level 2 on Thursday. Nobody more so than those in the midst of...
New Zealand will be at Alert Level 3 from Tuesday 28 April. We will hold at Alert Level 3 for 2...