Trusts and Personal Asset Planning
Enduring Powers of Attorney
Relationship Property Agreements
1999 High Court of New Zealand
2003 High Court of Australia
2003 New South Wales Supreme Court
LLB (University of Auckland)
BCom (University of Auckland)
Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand Trust Special Interest Group
Monique has over 14 years experience in law. She has extensive experience in a large New Zealand law firm practising in tax and later specialising in personal asset planning. She has also practised in Australia and was admitted to the Bar there.
Monique joined the firm in 2015. Her expertise in the area of trusts and personal asset planning is wide-ranging. She is experienced in assisting clients in structuring their affairs, including establishing family trusts, drafting wills and enduring powers of attorney. She can also assist with relationship property/contracting out agreements.
Monique also has expertise in establishing and administering charitable trusts.
- Amending a family trust deed, including protector powers.
- Arranging distributions from a family trust.
- Establishing a charitable trust and registering it with Charities Services.
- Preparing a will for a blended family situation.
- Preparing enduring powers of attorney.
- Resettlement of family trusts.
3 things you might not know about Monique
- She loves travelling, she recently visited Disneyland and Legoland in California with her boys.
- A history buff, she enjoys reading historical fiction and non-fiction.
- Her happy place is the family bach at Whangamata.