Registered Legal Executive
Diploma in Legal Executive Studies
NZILE (NZ Institute of Legal Executives)
Megan is a senior legal executive with extensive property expertise. She has a talent for winning clients over with her ability to be one step ahead of the game, and her absolute efficiency in getting the job done on time, on cost, and above expectation.
Megan joined us in 2006. Prior to this she managed a team of legal executives attending to lending and recoveries work at a Auckland firm. She has been a legal executive since 2000.
- Acting for a developer for a residential property development including assisting in the preparation of sale contracts on builders terms and in the settlement of the sections;
- Acting for property traders buying and selling property;
- Acting for builders purchasing bulk sections for residential development;
- Acting for home buyers and sellers;
- Reviewing building contracts for home buyers;
- Refinancing residential and commercial property;
- Acting in administration of estates and estate planning;
3 things you might not know about Megan
- Has always wanted to learn to surf, go shark diving and be a beach bum, the latter gets achieved a few weeks of every year
- Very rarely gets beaten in swingball or connect four
- If given the opportunity to jump into a time travelling machine she would hit the “back 200 years” button rather than the “forward 200 years”