LLB Otago University
Matt enjoys the commercial nature of property law and the broad variation of work he gets involved with.
Matt joined AlexanderDorrington in August 2019. He graduated from the University of Otago in November 2016 and was admitted in August 2017.
- Acting in the sale or purchase of residential and commercial properties
- Drafting and negotiating commercial leases
- Acting in relation to the sale and purchase of businesses
- Advising developers and joint venture clients in relation to residential and commercial developments and subdivisions
- Acting in relation to commercial and business transactions
Matt has a range of interests outside of the law and especially enjoys getting outdoors for a bit of hunting and fishing.
3 things you might not know about Matt
- He’s quite partial to a round of golf
- Matt loves to ski and spent a season working in British Colombia at Big White Ski Resort
- He was born in South Africa and supports the Springboks if they are winning