Registered Legal Executive
Legal Executive Diploma
Responsibilities / Memberships
NZILE (NZ Institute of Legal Executives)
Kylee is our super efficient, hardworking legal executive who specialises in residential developments and sales and purchases of apartments in Auckland CBD.
Kylee returned first started as a receptionist in a small boutique firm and then became a legal secretary as she wanted a challenge and found that legal work had become a passion. After hearing great things about AlexanderDorrington, Kylee had the opportunity to continue her work as a legal secretary within the firm. After 5 years Kylee and her partner moved to the Gold Coast, Australia and started work at a Surfers Paradise law firm. During her 4 years in Australia Kylee was also studying via correspondence the NZILE Legal Executive Diploma and completed this qualification in 2011. Upon moving back to Auckland in 2012 with her then partner and now husband, Kylee rejoined AlexanderDorrington but this time as a qualified Legal Executive. Since this time Kylee has gained a huge amount of experience with a number of large developments under her belt. Kylee’s passion as a Legal Executive continues stronger than ever, she feels very committed to her work and prides herself on outstanding results.
- Acting for a developer for a residential property development including assisting with the preparation of sale contracts and settlement
- Acting for property traders buying and selling property
- Assisting AD’s lawyers and directors in the sale and purchase of commercial properties
- Acting for home buyers and sellers, refinancing residential and commercial property.
- Unit Title conveyancing of apartments in Auckland, including apartments subject to management contracts or hotel leases.
3 things you might not know about Kylee
- Roswell, New Mexico is on her bucket list to visit.
- Her grandfather fought in Monte Cassino in World War II.
- She loves heavy rock and in 2019 toured with her husband’s rock band.