NZ Diploma in Legal Executive Studies (Level 6)
Elise is passionate about conveyancing and helping clients with their property transactions.
She joined AlexanderDorrington in early 2016 and graduated from Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology with a diploma in legal executive studies in November 2017. Elise is a Legal Executive with five years’ experience. Her career started as a criminal administrator but she discovered her passion for property as a legal assistant to a commercial, litigation and property team for a national firm before joining AlexanderDorrington to fully immerse herself in property law,
Her studies and experience as a legal assistant have allowed her to gain a good knowledge of the law applying to residential property in New Zealand. Assisting clients with their legal queries and ensuring their transactions go smoothly is what drives her. She works as part of a busy team with three senior legal executives handling a wide range of conveyancing and refinancing matters.
- Assisting with settling the sales of over 600 sections at Hobsonville Point.
- Acting for home buyers and sellers
- Acting for property traders buying and selling property
3 things you might not know about Elise
- Countries lived in include England, America and now NZ
- She has swum with sharks without a cage
- Her favourite place is Lapland in winter
DDI: +64 9 375 2779