Registered Legal Executive
All aspects of conveyancing
Subdivisions and boundary adjustments – both freehold and unit title
Reviewing agreements for buying off the plans
Diploma in Legal Executive Studies
NZILE (NZ Institute of Legal Executives)
Bonnie is a senior legal executive with substantial property experience in conveyancing and subdivisions. She provides sensible and practical advice to buyers and sellers of residential and commercial property, including how to avoid the pitfalls. She has a wealth of knowledge when acting for developers in the sell down of units.
Bonnie has been with us a very long time, since 2001. She is very clever and also very practical. She has been a legal executive since 2004.
- Sugartree Development – Stages 1 and 2 – Union Street and Nelson Street. This exciting project has kept Bonnie busy over the last few years and been an integral part of the development funding, unit title subdivision, boundary adjustment and settling the sales of over 300 across both stages. Stage 3 is under construction which will keep her on her toes for another year or so getting ready for the subdivision and the sale of 280 units.
- Settling the sales of over 600 sections at Hobsonville Point.
- Settling the sales of 50 unit titles in Otahuhu.
- Small and large scale subdivisions and boundary adjustments, creation of easement and access lot covenants and building covenants
- Acting for home buyers and sellers, refinancing residential and commercial property
- Unit Title conveyancing of apartments in Auckland, including apartments subject to management contracts or hotel leases.
- Reviewing contracts for buying off the plans in small and large scale developments
3 things you might not know about Bonnie
- She enjoys cooking and won the recent AlexanderDorrington “Bake Off”
- She loves Latin dancing
- She survived Australasia’s largest cyclone to hit Fiji