Registered Legal Executive
Trusts and Personal Asset Planning
Enduring Powers of Attorney
Legal Executive Certificate
NZ Institute of Legal Executives
Angela has over 20 years experience in various areas of law, with the last 10 years in the area of personal asset planning. Prior to joining AlexanderDorrington in 2016, she worked for a large New Zealand law firm and a ‘magic circle’ London law firm.
Angela loves understanding the personal circumstances of each client and devising a plan to best manage that situation now and in the future. She is able to provide advice on discretionary trusts, enduring powers of attorney and wills for young families, multi-generation families and blended families. Angela also handles our estate administration, helping clients deal with this process during what can be a very emotional time.
- Reviewing existing family trust structures to ensure they comply with current laws.
- Managing the question of “to gift or not to gift” post gift duty abolition.
- Helping families through the estate administration process.
- Preparing wills for a blended family situation involving numerous discretionary trusts.
- Preparing enduring powers of attorney to cover immediate circumstances and the future.
- Establishing discretionary trusts to best manage family assets.
3 things you might not know about Angela
- She dislikes all hot drinks (including coffee)
- Angela thinks the best holidays are the ones where you are more tired at the end than when you were in the beginning
- She is currently addicted to true crime podcasts