- We LOVE property – we might scare you with our excitement!
- although we work hard, we also like to have fun
- we are ambitious and support and encourage professional development
- our professionalism does not get in the way of a down-to-earth practical approach
- AD is internationally recognised as a leading firm in real estate (Legal 500)
- our property expertise is nationally acknowledged (NZ Law Awards – highly commended in 2017 for Property & Construction Specialist Law Firm of the Year and a finalist for the two years prior)
- we try not to get caught up in bureaucracy
- investing in technology doesn’t scare us
- good systems and precedents are what we thrive on
- our light, modern offices have some standing desks, double monitors and minimal physical files
- we are proud to offer work/life balance to our staff.
Basically, AlexanderDorrington is a great place to work but don’t just take our word for it…
Here’s some feedback from people who have worked here.
Working at AlexanderDorrington was an absolute pleasure. I got a warm welcoming feeling as soon as I entered the office space and met the ever-so-friendly team of staff. Every day I looked forward to coming in to work. I would especially like to mention Rachael Stevenson, the practice manager, for making my time at AD extra special. She was so patient and helped to show me the ropes as I was new to my position as trust account administrator. I am working overseas now but if I was still in New Zealand, it would have been a pleasure to work at AlexanderDorrington for many more years to come.
As a former employee from a looooong time ago (only left because I had to move countries) I can absolutely endorse AD to anyone!
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at AD. The partners and staff are very friendly and are widely respected throughout Auckland in their areas of expertise. AD creates an environment that strikes the balance of being very hard working and professional, but also a place where staff can have a laugh and enjoy themselves.
THANK YOU for everything. Each one of you is so professional, passionate and committed to given files and matters but at the same time you create a fun and positive environment.You all have been friendly and helpful so that I could safely handle the files. I did enjoy every moment of my time there. I worked with an amazing team and directors who have provided good supervision/mentoring.
I love the culture at AD. I only left to have our first child. Coming from a small town like Whakatane, it was a huge adjustment to life in Auckland and different scopes of work. The team were very professional but approachable and helped me settle in and adjust to my new lifestyle. We had the best social outings. Experienced my first helicopter flight for our Christmas function one year. AD really knows how to look after the team. I have so many amazing memories of my time there and if you ever get the opportunity to join the team jump at it!
I worked for AD for four years before leaving to have a baby. AD is a dynamic, professional, innovative and fun firm that treats its clients and employees very well. Craig, Debra and Denise were the partners during that time, and all three were great mentors. All had an open door policy if I ever needed support. I highly recommend AD as a great place to work, I would definitely work there again.
AD was my first ‘real’ office job and I am so grateful for the four years I spent there. I learnt so many invaluable work and life skills while being supported by my talented and caring colleagues. I often reflect on the way I work today and how AD helped shape me into the thorough, hard-working, confident person I am. Had I not moved to Wellington I would definitely still be there!
We have no vacancies at present.