Ella would always prefer a craft beer over a wine
MEET MORE PEOPLE >
Ella joined AlexanderDorrington in April 2022. Ella relishes the stimulating nature of property law and thrives when striving to reach pragmatic solutions for clients. Ella enjoys assisting clients realise their goals.
She started her legal career in a boutique law firm specialising in commercial and residential property. Her experience includes commercial and residential conveyancing, due diligence, leasing, funding, development, and other general property work.
- Acting on a residential property acquisition on Waiheke Island for over $10m. Assisting in due diligence investigations through to funding and settlement.
- Assisting in acting for a regional council on a retail development through to settlement.
- Assisting in the acquisition of various coastal holiday parks.
- Acting in the sale and acquisition of various residential and commercial properties.
- Refinancing residential and commercial property.
Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts conjoint degree (University of Auckland).
May 2021 High Court of New Zealand
you might not know
You’ll find Ella kiteboarding or skiing at any opportunity
Ella’s passion for innovation initially led her to study engineering at university before transferring to law school where her passion for property law manifested