AlexanderDorrington webinars are presentations which you receive through your computer at your desk at work or home . Its features are:
- A presenter who speaks to you while you view a powerpoint presentation.
- You can either dial a phone number and listen via your phone, or listen via your computer (a headset is recommended but often the computer speakers are sufficient).
- You can submit questions of the presenter during the webinar.
- You will be sent the powerpoint slides after the webinar.
- The webinar is free.
Upcoming Webinars: The Property Developer - Webinar Series 2012/2013
We will be running a series of webinars over the next few months relating to the following topics.
- Management rights, management issues and developers
- Update on Securities Act exemptions and compliance issues
- Boundary adjustments, redevelopments and turnover disclosure under the Unit Titles Act 2010
- Keeping your pre-sales - misrepresentation, disclosure and developer's duties
Our first webinar was on Wednesday 5 December. We discussed:
- the Unit Titles Act 2010 s139 and s140
- duties of care on developers
- recent Court cases (including the decision at The Sentinel and Atrium Management)
- whether there remains such as thing as exclusive letting or other rights
- risks to managers and developers
- what new management rights can you create
- what pressure is being brought to bear on current holders of management rights
- experiences in Queensland, Australia
- the upcoming review of the Unit Titles Act 2010
If you are interested in the webinar series please fill in the form below.